Project KEEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome message!

+47
Jaidis
Tomoya
Cloucharde
Designer
IHLOF
sharkii
Phoenixwildfire
rainbowstar116069
chocolina
LmaoCow
Paw
Viichan
Pyrate
AREling
Ishu
Ironeagle
Faux
Origin
Cruxis
KittyKilldare
Twilight_Crusade
Falorie
Sai
tianaroo
KamokuHime
Kelzca
rhymebito
unicorn
tfsr
Zordia
Mine
myths
Magpii
Pews
Jinzekyun
WaterNymph
Eivys
Jaguar
0pticon
Toxy
StrawberrySlide
Yiff
Diginova
Aesthete
PUNKrose
Bretagne
Admin
51 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome message!

Post  tfsr Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Sup.
I'm game.

I'm tfsr. I'm seventeen. I do graphics, ha.

I'll be super super impressed if he doesn't find out about this. He's pretty close to a lot of the artists/graphics makers on the site. But I'll keep my fingers crossed the surprise doesn't get ruined.

tfsr

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Hey~

Post  unicorn Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey, I'm Chenoa~! I go by different aliases on the web, but you can usually find me as 'unicorn', haha.

I'm 15, enjoy playing video games (lol), and have an unhealthy obsession with hooved animals.

I draw digital almost 100% of my art, and use a tablet + PaintTool SAI.

I really have no idea what to put here xD But I'm excited to start~

PS. We all should get an agent number- Y/Y?

unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  rhymebito Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 pm

What a cool idea! I'm so excited for this! It was nice to wake up to the smail, too.

Anyway, I'm rhymebito, or just Rhyme. I love art, especially anime/manga style; creative writing, mostly fantasy; and video games. If you've ever played The World Ends With You (for DS), then you know that that's where I got my username. (Awesome game. One of my favorites, along with Tales of Symphonia for GameCube, Psychonauts for Xbox, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64.)

Other than being a female gamer (which always gets a fun reaction from guys XD), I'm an 18-year-old college student - pre-med, which means very little free time. But when I do have free time, I spend it drawing or playing video games. My devART account is here.

And...yeah. I think that pretty much sums me up. Very Happy
rhymebito
rhymebito

http://crestofhealing.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Title.

Post  Kelzca Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Soooo, here I finally am! I'm a little late, I know. But I got my recruit message at 2 AM and I was, well, almost sleeping over my keyboard. Now I'm awake and I must say that I love this idea! Users joining forces to celebrate the site creator's birthday... I don't think I've seen this anywhere else! I'm so proud to have a chance to work on this! >w<

Well, my name's actually Raquel, but I sign my drawings as Raxiell (even if my username is Kelzca at Subeta). I'm 20, going 21 on November, and I'm Brazilian, away from most of you guys. But distance is not a problem when we all share the same world, right?
I love drawing chibi style (it's my passion), sleeping and dressing up my avatar. Aw, candy and chocolate are always welcome. And I do have a Deviant, but do not expect to see it updated, since I host most of my drawings at PhotoBucket (and it's a locked album! XD). Anyways, you can always check some stuff here.

As I already wrote too much, one last thing: nice to meet you all! =D
Kelzca
Kelzca

http://raxiell.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty New Agent

Post  KamokuHime Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am

Hello, hello!

On Subeta I'm known as KamokuHime (or Hime) while on DA I'm Kyuketsuki-Vain (Vain). I prefer to be called Vain since that has been my online name since I discovered the cleaver chat rooms back in like seventh grade. Currently I'm 20 years old. I've been in college for the past four years and I have been accepted into CSU Chico for the fall semester of 09! ( finally D; ) I'm majoring in Art and just recently I won an art scholarship (only $500) from the Kingsley Art Club. My talents lie in the anatomy of humans, if you ask me to draw a dog I'd like spontaneously combust from the lack of knowledge about how to draw a dog - give me a reference to draw from and that's another story. Haha

In real life I'm socially retarded, or at least I like to fondly think of myself as however it's not the case online. I'm pretty friendly.

----

-GLOMP MINE- HIIII!~!~!11~1IJ~1~!@
KamokuHime
KamokuHime

http://kyuketsuki-vain.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Yo, yo, yo!

Post  tianaroo Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 am

Aaaah, isn't this cute and sweet!?

I'm Tiana and I was just hired back by Subeta last month!
I have access to all sorts of yummy Keef pikturz so I'ma try to snag them over here as refs Very Happy -shhhh-

About me: I'm almost 20 but people think I look and act 25-27 (I promise I'm not that old!), I go to VTech, work two jobs, and lead a crazy, hectic life (watch me not draw anything til the day before). I use Photoshop CS3 and my handy dandy old Intuos tablet that I got for my 16th birthday.

Eh, that's it for now. Trying to pay attention in class, work and post something interesting and creative about myself here is too much for my poor little brain to handle early in the morning (yes 11:45 am is early).

I can be reached on subeta as tianaroo of course, my DevArt is tianaroo as well. AIM: xXqueenXofXiceXx. Blah blah blah. YAY! -hides-

tianaroo

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty o hai

Post  Sai Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 am

Seems like I'm not the only one who woke up to a very entertaining sMail XD

I'm bad at introductions... Uhh... My user is Sai but I usually go by Ruin or Rah (No, not the Rah on Subeta, however it's the name of my high priest on a ragnarok online private server, and now half my friends call me that >_<). I'm 18, going to be 19 in late august, but I don't want to grow up.. D:

Hmm... I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. I liked to draw on the walls with pens, too, much to my parents' dismay.
Currently I use paint tool SAI, Photoshop CS3 (my beloved CS died months ago and only recently I got CS3), and MS Paint for pixel work. I also have a Wacom Intuos tablet. Mostly I focus on drawing (chibis, animals, humans/anthros, CIs, etc). But my graphics work isn't too shabby; I've done a few profiles for friends, and myself.

Sadly I haven't really been drawing lately ): No particular motivation or inspiration, but I'm sure I can come up with a good drawing or two for Keith.

I'm more curious as to how you guys even found me... I'm fairly certain my art is good quality, however I'm by no means popular... I haven't chatted in subeta's forums for almost a year, I think.
Sai
Sai

http://yujio.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty lols hullo.

Post  Falorie Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:07 am

Hi everyone! This is Falorie from Subeta. I think this whole idea is awesome. The secret email thing was an interesting thing to find today lol. OMGish. Can I be Agent21? Razz

I'm not very good with introductions lols. But anyway. I'm 23 years old (turning 24 this year.. I'm old Sad), I'm married to my soldier, we've got 2 cats and two ferrets, and we just got our first house here in NM.

My artwork has been really scarce lately due to lack of inspiration and a messed up tablet. If I can get a new one within the next week or so, I'll definitely give this a shot. We're going to be out of town for a week this month, and I'm going home to CA for two weeks in May.. so I'm gonna be a busy little bee Surprised Hopefully I can fit this in cause I'd really like to try.

My DA can be found here: darkside-falorie
Falorie
Falorie

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Hi! *waves*

Post  Twilight_Crusade Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 am

This is such a great idea!
Thank you so much for inviting me to participate in this project! Very Happy
I feel so honoured. xD

Anyway, on Subeta I'm known as Twilight_Crusade, but you can call me whatever you want. xD
I'm 17 years old, a junior in high school and I'm actually Portuguese. c:
My favourite colors are blue and black. I like wolves, cheetahs, anime & manga, horror movies, drawing and music.
Artistic blood runs within my family so it's only natural for me to love drawing, but that doesn't mean that I actually draw well. xD Unfortunately, I didn't get the athletic genes so I suck at every sport. Except badminton. I'm actually good at badminton, and I love it. x3
As much as I love drawing, what I really want to be in the future is a vet. Hopefully, I'll be able to become one. Smile

I got my first tablet last month and I use PaintTool SAI and GIMP. Though, I prefer to sketch on paper.

If you'd like to check out my crappy art, please visit my dA. Smile
http://mitzuki-moon.deviantart.com

Twilight_Crusade

http://mitzuki-moon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty LIKEWOAH

Post  KittyKilldare Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

Well that was an unexpected little treat this morning XD
Hi guys, I am Kitty and ummmm.... I like cats. And arts. and baking. I'm 19 and an art school dropout. I might go back to school at some point, or just keep taking random classes like I am now. I mainly do traditional art, but I just started experimenting with digital. My mouse hates me though, so it looks wobbly. I do some CIs as well. I'm learning to paint in oils and it is sooo fun.

Once I get my commissions out of the way (won't take long), I would love to do Keithy arts!

<_<
>_>

*rolls around on the floor with finger guns*

KittyKilldare

http://kkilldare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post  Cruxis Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 am

Hello everyone! Like most of you, I woke up and saw the sMail right away. I'm glad many people decided to participate in this, I'm sure it'll be a great surprise for Keith.

Anyway who am I, you ask? Well, I'm Cruxis. I'm a 16 year old girl (soon 17 on May), who lives in Mexico City and goes to the first year of High School. I love drawing random characters and sometimes Fan art, and love listening to music (my inspiration source).
What else... oh right! I'm an animal lover, they're one of the best things on Earth! That's why I probably decide to study for vet someday.
So, that probably is all about me. Well, check my dA for some of my creations:

deviantART [here]

Cruxis

http://illusion-themagician.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty LMAO!

Post  Origin Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

SO. I actually thought that thing was going to blow up!

Origin reporting for duty sir! (Soon to be Agent 42) <3
I seriously can't believe this guys! I got chosen for an amazing project!!

So, I'm Origin at Subeta. I'm a girl, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Mexico.
I love to draw (just like everybody else here xD). I'm not that great, but yeah, I can draw.
I'm in first year of High School, I still don't know what I'll do with my life.
I love music, anime, manga, and video games.
I spend the majority of my time in Subeta, which I enjoy so much, specially, thanks to my friends Cruxis and Natch (love you guys!).

I really hope I can do something good-non-crappy art for Keith, I'll try my best! <3
Origin
Origin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faux Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 am

-creeps into the base and posts a note-

Mission accepted: Artist.
Current style: Vector, Chibi, or Abstract.
Examples: http://foxweed.deviantart.com

.... o.O

Faux

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironeagle Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 am

Well, this was a surprise XD

I'm Jenny, but most of you probably know me by my username, Ironeagle.

I'm a 15 year old from Canada, where we ride polar bears to school XD
I'm usually on subeta daily in the afternoons, found lurking in the Art and Advertising forums.

I got my tablet in December, so I'm still working through it, and grumbling about how much worse it is from my traditional stuff (which isn't very good to begin with Razz)

some of my art can be found in the location below

Deviantart: ilyrana.deviantart.com (I've been neglecting to update in DX)

Ironeagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishu Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 am

Greetings every one Very Happy

My pseudonym is Ishu <3 I made it up in 5th-6th grade and found out in 8th grade that it is Chinese for "spite". It matches my sometimes malicious personality well, but as for my OC (whom is named Ishu) it is a contradiction. Very Happy I accel mostly in English and teach myself other things (mostly astrology). I've been an artist my whole life, just in different ways.

I actually picked up drawing in 5th grade and compared to then I'm amazing XD I am currently 17 (18 this summer) and I am a sophomore (long story short: I'm supposed to be a SENIOR, but I moved. Now, I'm supposed to be a JUNIOR. But, then I moved again.) I prefer traditional sketches as opposed to CG's (when it comes to my own art) I participated in pixel art for... a year and a half? I don't really any more.

My style is a cross between anime and realism. Just plain anime is difficult for me to do because I always end up adding in realism. It takes me forever to actually get around to comissions, ideas or projects D: mostly due to lack of motivation and the fact that I have tons of other things to do (most of which is pointless)

My passions are; Final Fantasy (I find I'm the best so far, lolol, I'll gladly help people ;D), Role Playing (I'm SUPER picky), MMO's (I play one for a few days, get to a certain point and I'll move on. I generally have a decent critique for each one I play), Video Games (pretty much anything that isn't shooter/racing/army/ect.), drumming <3 (I'm excited to get my drumset. hopefully I have it by summer)

Other than that...uh... I can get really moody and lash out S: But I try not to unless I'm provoked. I'm capricious, cynical, sadistic, empathetic, literate, truthful, dominate and quiet. I have a slight "God" complex, lol. I'm generally easy to get along with as long as I'm not provoked or heavily offended. So... yeah ^^

Any questions? @_@;

Roliana
DeviantArt
GaiaOnline ; Ishu
SoliaOnline
Zantarni

Last edited by Ishu on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Ishu

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty I'm in.

Post  AREling Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 am

Count me in! :D

My name's Rosana, but you can call me ARE for short. n_n
I'm a 14 year old self taught artist who spends most of her time drawing, writing mysterious and scary stories, and obsessing over video games. I am currently married to my Ps2, though I'm having an affair with both my Ps3 and my DS. ):

I use a medium wacom bamboo tablet and Paint Tool SAI for all my work. (:
You can view my art either in my photobucket or my new deviantart, though I hardly post there.

Anyways, I probably won't post here too much (Too busy with other projects!), but you can hit my up with a message at Subeta (My username there is ARE!) or my deviantart. (: <3

AREling

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Oh my :D

Post  Pyrate Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 am

Hiya~! n_n

Seriously, this is an awesome idea~

I'm Pyrate on Subeta but you can call me Frosty. (NO. Not like the snowman ). I'm currently sixteen (I'll be seventeen in a month yesterday :K ) and a junior in high school.
I excel at being morbid and cynical, but am usually pleasant enough.
I overuse and abuse smilies, am a tad bit off my rocker, have an odd obsession with narwhals, and like to stay up late. :3
I'm on Subeta a lot and you can usually find me floating around the Avatar Contests & Games.

I'm a quad artist~
Seriously, the only people I can draw are bloated stick figures. Not kidding. D:
I've been drawing for about a year and half now, and use traditional media (colored pencils, really). I can do some digital work but haven't worked with it much so I'm not that good. I have a Wacom Intuos and PSP8 for when I do, though. |D

Here's my deviantart:
click!

I'm actually going to be gone from the 12th of April to the 17th or so. I'll be able to get on, but probably not for very long. :<

Last edited by Pyrate on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Pyrate
Pyrate

http://pyratewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Hi everyone :D

Post  Viichan Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 am

I'm Vii, username Viichan Smile I'm 19 years old (I know, right? xD) and currently a college student enrolled in Graphic Design. I've been drawing since the wee age of three, and I'm a firm believer in "practice makes perfect".

This is possibly one of the cutest projects I've ever witnessed, let alone be a part of xD; I am very honored that I was one of the 450 people you mailed, although I am not exactly sure which of my skills you chose me for xD; I am a digital artist and a graphic designer.

I was thinking that I could make artwork for Keith and then integrate it into graphics as well, but I suppose that is up to the admins Smile

Thank you again for including me Smile

x.Junkyard - Subeta graphics Smile
dA #1 - dA #2
Viichan
Viichan

http://junk.jinkaku.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Bretagne Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 am

Hey dudes! Glad to see more of you have shown up! 8D Trust me, sending out those mails were no fun (I did 210 of them, just to discover that about half way through my link wasn't working @___@Wink, but seeing people coming together for this has totally made my day. ^_~

Anyways, Agents 005, 009, and I will be off for some time. I'm attending a conference for school the 9th - 11th, and they are enjoying their spring break down in Flordia from the 8th - 16th. I'll be sure to check up on you all when I get back, though!

Good luck agents. We're relying on you...
Bretagne
Bretagne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Hello, hello

Post  Paw Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 am

Like everyone else, this morning I got quite the surprising sMail, haha.

I'm Paw, same as on Subeta. You can call me Paw, Victoria, Vicki, or really anything is fine. I'm 15 years old, will be 16 in September. I live in the crazy-weathered state of Minnesota, doncha know.
I like sleeping, drawing, kitties, rainbows, singing, roleplaying, sleeping, playing piano, eating food, being lazy, anime and manga, and sleeping. A lot.
I'm completely incapable of drawing pretty much everything except for chibis and CIs. I am strictly a digital artist, and I work with a mouse. My traditional... you just don't want to see it, okay.
I'd like to think I'm nice, but I'm horrible at keeping up a conversation, so I apologize in advance for that. I'm a huge perfectionist, and many things I do take me much longer than they should. I have a bad memory and I'm a bit of a space case. Aaah.. I'm very sorry about all this, too. u_u;

All in all, this project sounds adorable and is a great idea, and I'm glad I can be a part of it.

My deviantart can be found here (although it needs to be updated a little), and my CIs can be found here. Smile

Paw

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty ROFLCOPTER :B

Post  LmaoCow Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

Man, that sure was a surprising message in my inbox. :c I read through it quickly, but went to check out the site even though I didn't have time, and was nearly late for school. Man, I'm stooooopid. D<

BUT~ man, I was thinking about this all day. I'm so PSYCHED to be able to take part in this large event. I'll have to manage my time more wisely, though, if I want to be able to pop out a couple decent pieces. T-T And the due date for art is one day before my birthday, lawl.

Okay, so, a bit about me:
Mah name is Alex. I am a FEMALE, even though my subbie avatar is that of a MALE. I just like messing with people. :B I am a big people-person, and enjoy art very much. It started with my grandmother, who is a small crafts woman, and I just stirred myself on from there. I feel most comfortable with pencil and paper, but any medium is fine with me if it's around. I own a Bamboo Tablet, and my digi art is improving a lot.
Matter of fact, I think my art is so bad, why did I get that smail!? D: I mean, only decent art is wanted, right?

But I think I'm beginning to say too much, so I shall stop now. And sadly, I don't have ANYTHING on my DA. 8D;

AND MY USERNAME ON SUBBIE IS THE SAME ON HERE, SO YEAH.
And I'm only 14 years of age, come this May. ._.;

LmaoCow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bretagne Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 am

There is no such thing as bad art, agents! =] Don't get discouraged - Keith is going to love all of your work!
Bretagne
Bretagne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chocolina Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Agent Lina here! :]

I'm Lina, AKA chocolina on Subeta. I'm 14 and a freshman in high school, my birthday's coming up next Friday! I do track&field and I also did volleyball. I live in sunny California~

I love drawing and I'm going to cut this short because I'm gonna try and sleep haha.
This is a great idea though, I hope Keith will love the surprise! C:

chocolina

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty Yey c:

Post  Jaguar Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Its great to see so many people coming in here, now!
This is exciting. x3

I'm hoping I'll be able to get a Tablet in the next week,
It'll be much easier for me to draw with c:

Jaguar

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 2 Empty I accept!!!

Post  rainbowstar116069 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:16 pm

I thought I would come here and tell alittle about myself. My name is rainbowstar116069 on subeta but alot of people just call me rainbow. My real name is Linda. I live in Iowa and I am a SAHM. I am 25 years old now if you all thought that your ages were old lol XD. I am married and have 4 boys to raise.In my spare time I love to draw on my bamboo tablet. I know it is alittle cheaper but is dose the trick. I also work from home making jewelry and things of that nature. This is a great idea and I am glad to be a part of it.
rainbowstar116069
rainbowstar116069

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum