Project KEEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome message!

+47
Jaidis
Tomoya
Cloucharde
Designer
IHLOF
sharkii
Phoenixwildfire
rainbowstar116069
chocolina
LmaoCow
Paw
Viichan
Pyrate
AREling
Ishu
Ironeagle
Faux
Origin
Cruxis
KittyKilldare
Twilight_Crusade
Falorie
Sai
tianaroo
KamokuHime
Kelzca
rhymebito
unicorn
tfsr
Zordia
Mine
myths
Magpii
Pews
Jinzekyun
WaterNymph
Eivys
Jaguar
0pticon
Toxy
StrawberrySlide
Yiff
Diginova
Aesthete
PUNKrose
Bretagne
Admin
51 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Mission Accepted

Post  Phoenixwildfire Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 am

Agent PW reporting for duty :3

I draw a lot, though lately I've been mostly sewing plushies and such. I'd be willing to do either- and I can turn most any pet or plush on subeta into a beanbag for kieth Razz Just for fun.

I'm Phoenixwildfire on subeta, and I'm 21, living in the hole of an economy that is Michigan. I work as a cake decorator at the local bakery, and around holidays I get pretty busy! I'm getting married after I graduate from college, and I'm engaged to the guy I met in elementary school (yes, you can all say 'aaaaw' now). All of my guy friends other than my fiance have gone off to the middle east in the military, so it's pretty quiet in my little world for now.

I use photoshop 7.0, traditional pens and prismacolor pencils, a scanner and GIMP along with my new beloved WACOM bamboo tablet.

I haven't offered drawing commissions on subeta for a while because of a bad experience with one person (who will remain unnamed) but I thought this would be fun :3 the 'Prime Minister' helped me out big time a while back when my account decided to glitch out, so I feel like I owe him a lot.

Welcome message! - Page 3 Agentpw

you can contact me either through:

http://phoenixwildfire.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/phoenixwildfire/
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5728715
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6828954
sano_lover2006@yahoo.com
phoenixwildfire on dragonadopters.com

Last edited by Phoenixwildfire on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error... darn typos! XD)
Phoenixwildfire
Phoenixwildfire

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Mission accepted...

Post  sharkii Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 am

Hey, there! I'm Sharkii on Subeta, but call me Dii. I'm generaly a very nice person, and if you approach me the right way, I will probably end up drawing for you for free.Yeah, I do that, but not if you ask ;P.
I am 14 years of age, but sometimes I think I'm 15 O_O. I will be in July.
I prefer drawing girls, so drawing Keith will be a challenge; albeit a welcome one. I plan to draw picture of him and all his royalty gear on.
I am a traditional artist! We are a rare species nowadays, so I am proud to say I am 102% traditional. =D
I use mechanical pencils and Neopiko markers.
My DA is sharkii1.deviantart.com
My favourite artist is Loish.deviantart.com
The 'Enter' button is my best friend.
I was really surprised to get that message in my inbox. I feel so unworthy. This is such a great idea though! I feel so 'apart of something' ;so 'in on it'.

sharkii

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Hai! :3

Post  IHLOF Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:20 am

Hello fellow agents,I'm IHLOF in Subeta,but you can call me Emma. :]

I draw art (I don't know whether it's considered human,or chibi ^-^; ) on MS Paint,a program which I have somewhat mastered,without a tablet... I currently have an obssesion of Tokio Hotel(a german band),Doctor Who,arm warmers and Twilight...I'm also friendly,so be don't be afraid to talk to me ;D

I want to be an Artist!It's fun drawing Keith...I already drew pieces of art for this,heh heh....

Last edited by IHLOF on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something)

IHLOF

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Mission Accepted

Post  Designer Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:55 am

Wow... I would never have thought of this in my life but I absolutely love the idea!

I'm typing this in a hurry because I have to go and pay some bills fairly soon. And my computer just got saved from a huge harddrive crash, so this looks fun!

Mkay, anyway--I'd love to be in the Graphics Artist part of this. I can contribute just about anything that you'd need/want me to.

About me? I'm 15, I'm a freshman. This is my first year in French and I love the language and hope to go to Europe my senior year. I also hope to make Graphic Arts my major in college. It's what I love. I'm staff on subetalodge recently, uhm. I have no idea what else to say. xD

If you'd like to see some of my work you can go to [url=designer-graphics.webs.com]here[/url] or here So yeah--I'm game! And I"ll probably come back and edit this late with something that actually makes sense. Razz

Designer

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Hiya :D

Post  Cloucharde Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 am

lol Wow. Though I am late in posting this, I am still surprised to have that letter find its way to my Subetian inbox xD I am so obscure and rarely ever even on Subeta, so....well it baffles me how it ended up in there xD

Anyways. I am Cloucharde over on Subeta, though I prefer being called either TR(Transmission Radio) or izzy(yeah, lowercase 'i' please). Either is fine by me.
I am 18 years of age and I have been playing Subeta for, oh gee, since either Freshman year or the 8th grade I think? And I have been graduated for almost a year now, so xD Though sadly my first account somehow got frozen :C I really don't know how that happened.
Currently I am trying to find my way into college to study for becoming a part of an animation team(character design, I think, would be preferred), and am also currently jobless! Yeah! I recently quit the job I had at Burger King because working for fast food was never something I had ever wanted to experience, yet was forced into it. But my friends dad is helping me do all I need to get into college, and I am very grateful to him for that(since my dad is no help at all, he just wants me to join the Air Force D< ).
I have been drawing since at least the....second grade I think? Yeah, though I did not think of actually improving myself until about Sophmore year, so, my skills are a lot less better than the have the potential to be as of now :C

ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABOUT THAT I think this is a wonderful idea Very Happy I really can't say I have any sort of opinion whatsoever on Keith, but, if he can manage to keep this site up and running in its grand condition, well, that is good enough for me c:

Pretty much any art I have can be found here:
[url=TransmissionRadio.Deviantart.Com]on my DA account[/url]
Though, I haven't uploaded anything for a bit because I haven't been drawing all that much lately D":

Cloucharde

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome message!

Post  Tomoya Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello all. (: I'm Tomoya, on Subeta and pretty much everywhere else on the internet. xD I'm 14 and a not-so-creative artist. :'D.. I wish I was though. xD
Uhm.. I don't know what to put here. Lmao.
I draw mostly anime art, and really can't do anything else. I like drawing chibi's because they're easy. Very Happy Anyway here's my deviantart: x
Nothing new though. O: Hopefully will put some stuff up.

Tomoya

http://tomoya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Question to artists

Post  KamokuHime Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 am

Anyone Keith's friend on Facebook? That'll be a pretty good place to find his picture.
KamokuHime
KamokuHime

http://kyuketsuki-vain.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Answer

Post  Pyrate Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 am

You can find him on Myspace. He has a good amount of pictures up there. =)
You don't need to have him as your friend or anything to see 'em, either~

Here:
click!

Or here for a direct link to his photo album:
click!

n_n
Pyrate
Pyrate

http://pyratewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Guess who's back ;D

Post  Bretagne Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey guys, Agent 010 here! I'm back from my trip to Boise and ready to help you all out with any questions you may have. ;D You can contact me at Bretagne on Subeta, dudes. I love getting messages.

Want to hear something funny? So you know those 450 messages Agents 005, 009, and I sent out? Well, apparently sending that many is considered spamming. xD We did not receive any warnings, but I find it just slightly entertaining.

Anyways, here's your update! I'm sad to say Agents 005 and 009 are still M.I.A., but at least someone's here, eh?
Bretagne
Bretagne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Re: Answer

Post  Twilight_Crusade Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 am

Thanks for the links Pyrate!
They're really helpful. Very Happy

And lol Agent 010. xD
I didn't know that was considered spamming.
I hope you guys don't get a warning though. :/

Twilight_Crusade

http://mitzuki-moon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Le GASP!

Post  Bretagne Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 am

Yeah, I didn't think it would be either. xD And honestly, if we got warnings, I think we'd all keep at this project anyways. Nothing is going to stop us!
Bretagne
Bretagne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mine Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Spamming, eh? Well, that's entertaining.

Agent 010, when will the other forums be made so we can start discussing amongst ourselves?
Mine
Mine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bretagne Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 am

I'll get to work on that ASAP. @___@; I've been swamped from the replies I'm getting from the other artists, not to mention things outside of this project. But soon, I promise.
Bretagne
Bretagne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Message!

Post  Jaidis Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi, I'm Jaidis, also known as JAiDiSdragon on Subeta.

I'm thirteen years old, (Gosh, I feel young...) live in Indiana, and I've been working on art for about six years now. (Officially for about three... the first half was just doodles of dragons and other such creatures.)

Although I'm still not quite sure as to what Project KEEF entails, exactly, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

Short intro, I know, but oh well. xD

-Jaidis
Jaidis
Jaidis

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Back from Florida

Post  PUNKrose Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Yay, I'm excited to see the project KEEF didn't die while Lissa and I were away at Florida--good job Britt and everyone else! I'm glad to see that we're finally raising in numbers too! C:
PUNKrose
PUNKrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PHO Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:47 am

teehee! this is so fun, i've got so many ideas swirling around in my head. only the majority of them are creepy/stalkerish/more creepy. 8D if anyone sees a creeper van going through norfolk, VA, it's mine. just thought you should know that.

so i'm PHO on subeta, angela IRL. i'm 14 and i go to an engineering school and the last thing i want to be is an engineer. (i know, great decision!) i will probably be an awfully clumsy agent, so i apologize in advance! i'll try to get some pieces done but if real life interferes and i have to go undercover for a while, no burn notices plzkthxbai. i type like this, gramatically incorrect, so if you are a grammar nazi too i apologize in advance!

now i feel so bad getting such a fancy invite with all of these wonderful artists. OHWELL.

kthx

also, you can reach me at painted.on.the.walls@gmail.com
asphalt9011.deviantart.com <- hardly updated though!

shameless plug: if you're on the book of faces, join the creepy keith fanclub i made.

PHO

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Welcome PHO

Post  Admin Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 am

Yay! I'm glad to see you joined PHO. c: And cool idea with the Keith Fan Club. Project KEEF is sort of similar I guess, but with arts. xD

Admin
Admin

http://projectkeef.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Hey PHO

Post  PUNKrose Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:57 am

Welcome to Project KEEF, PHO!
Haha, fancy artists? No such thing. We all have our unique talents. ^o^
And I quite like your work. You wouldn't have been selected to join if we didn't want you too. D:
Anyways, funny idea with the Keith Fan Club. Sadly, I don't have a facebook.
PUNKrose
PUNKrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Omnomnom...

Post  jc Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 am

Omnomnomnom.

I eats yer talents.

:3 Agent Jay-Cee reporting for duty. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a Subeta-frequenter anymore.... university tends to eat up too much time....but this sounds like too much fun to turn down. Plus Keith kicks ass. Can't wait to see how things turn out!
jc
jc

http://jadefalcon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty Dunn eet me! D:

Post  PUNKrose Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:41 am

Welcome to Project KEEF, Jay-Cee! If you'd like an agent number, feel free to e-mail ProjectKEEF@gmail.com
That stinks about not being able to get on Subeta much, but I'm glad you joined. I bet it's difficult to find the time to do art while in university. o.o
PUNKrose
PUNKrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty welcome

Post  Aesthete Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:43 am

Welcome jc! I'm glad to see we have a new agent! 8D I don't blame you, it's probably really hard to balance university and subeta-time, considering school has to come first. o:
Oh nuu, dunnneat us! D':
Aesthete
Aesthete
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty NOTICE! O:

Post  PUNKrose Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 pm

After you post your introduction, it'd be great if you would all head over to the Chit-chat forums! Come there to talk about anything you'd like and not worry about getting off topic. ^o^
http://projectkeef.omgforum.net/welcome-f1/chit-chat-d-t4.htm
PUNKrose
PUNKrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alkaline00 Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am

Another artist reporting for duty (:

Hello everyone, I'm Crystal.

I was really confused when I checked my mailbox this morning, I didn't quite know what was going on d: I'm not even sure how I was found, I thought I've been pretty low profile for a while. Anyways, I'm an 18 year old senior high school student from Canada. Art has always been a passion of mine and I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I also plan to continue arts in university and in my career. I like to use a wide range of mediums but one of my main tools of trade is adobe photoshop.
Alkaline00
Alkaline00

http://alkaline00.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNKrose Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome, Crystal! c: I'm not exactly sure how you were found either, but possibly through the Artist Yellow Pages (or whatever it's called o.o'). Anyways, glad you joined, agent.
PUNKrose
PUNKrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome message! - Page 3 Empty RE: Welcome Message

Post  DustyZint Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Heyy,

I'm GG,

I'm a 12 year old from England,

I was quite surprised to see the mail because I haven't been a graphics artist for very long.

Bit about me: I love art, horses, ice-skating (and a load of other things). I use Photofiltre, Photofiltre Studio and GIMP 2.6.6 but I mainly use Photofiltre. I prefer to use just a pencil and paper but i never know what to draw... I hope to continue art in coursework, gcse's, and A levels.

It is great to see just how many amazing artists there are on Subeta!

DustyZint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum